Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This blog would probably be more effective if I took pictures with something other than my blackberry, but  since I can't remember to bring my camera before I go to the house, this is what you get for now.


Since there's no difference in the colors in the picture, I've added color samples from the website and adjusted them with photoshop to what I think they look like in person.  Got it?  So my floors are going to be... gunstock!  I didn't think I wanted a "red" stain, but the english chestnut just looked ashy.  

The stain spreads really easily, I was able to do half the closet test area with a little dab of a rag.  I'm feeling really confident about staining the floors.  I'll tell you how I feel about polyurethane when I'm done.

I also bought a dishwasher today!  A portable Maytag model popped up on Craigslist today for $150 and I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment